Paediatric First Aid
About the course
This qualification is for anyone who wants to be a paediatric first-aider in the workplace.
The course will be delivered over two days and your instructor will guide you through your training at every stage.
During the course you will cover:
• The role and responsibilities of the paediatric first-aider,
• How to provide first aid for an infant or a child who is unresponsive and breathing normally,
• How to provide first aid for an infant or a child who has a foreign body airway obstruction,
• How to administer first aid to an infant or a child with head and spinal injuries,
• How to administer first aid to an infant or a child who has sustained an electric shock,
• How to complete records relating to illnesses, injuries and emergencies.
How long is the course
You will undertake a practical assessment proving your competence along with a short set of questions to answer.
Where do I study?
This course will take place in the Larkhill area.
For all scheduled courses visit our search course by date page
For more information, or to book and secure your place, please contact 01980 845942.