Do you fancy yourself as a budding David Bailey, do you take regular photos whilst on exercise or at home and think that you’d like to share them with someone? Then we want to hear from you. We are looking for any photographs which depict learning in the military, be it sat in a classroom, on a leadership course or perhaps your involvement in a battlefield study.
Send us your photographs for a chance to win an iPad mini 16 GB silver.
Closing date 30 November 2017.
The small print
1. RACPD will run a competition to win one Apple iPad mini 2 – 16 GB. Entries can be submitted from 30 June 2017 to 30 November 2017. The winner will be announced by 18 December 2017.
2. Entries to win one Apple iPad mini 2 – 16 GB are open to British military personnel, veterans or dependants only. Employees and their immediate families of RACPD, its agents, third parties, and anyone else professionally connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
3. Entrants must supply valid contact details with their entry.
5. All entrants must be over 16 years of age.
6. All photographs entered must have the permission of the photographer to be entered.
7. All individuals that feature in each of the photographs must have given their consent for the photographs to be entered into the competition.
8. The entrant agrees that RACPD will use the photographs for their own promotional purposes without having to seek permission.
9. The successful entrant will win one Apple iPad mini 2 – 16 GB.
10. Winners will be notified via email. Where an email has not been given, they will be notified via phone. They will need to confirm the postal address to send the prize to.
11. RACPD accepts no responsibility for content that is lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical reason.
12. The prize is for the winner only and is non-transferrable.
13. The winner’s name and/or photograph may be used in publicity purposes around the competition.
14. The winner announced is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner will be notified by email within one month of the closing date. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner, but if this cannot be achieved within 3 days of initial notification, RACPD reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award this to another entrant.
16. If a winner is unable to be contacted, a new winner will be selected from the original submissions.
17. No cash or other alternative prizes are available.
18. RACPD shall not be liable for any interruptions to this prize due to forces out of its control.
19. By entering the competition, the participant agrees to release RACPD from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the prize.
20. Data Protection: Participants’ personal details will be kept confidential at all times and in accordance with the Data Protection Act. RACPD will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the competitions and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
21. The terms and conditions of this competition will be interpreted on the basis of “English law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.”